Friday, March 19, 2010

Silhouette Garden

Today I am using a clear set of stamps made by Hero Arts. It is one that is made exclusively for Archivers, which I got to go to last week when my hubby & I went down to Galveston. The store is actually in Katy, which is on the west side of Houston. There are only two Archivers in Texas. The other one is located in Austin. It just happens that we are going there tomorrow so we can go to a music/record convention. (I married a man with a "collection"! Pretty smart, huh?) Anyway, my husband has promised me that we can make a stop there. Woo Hoo!

First, let me show you the stamp set I used ...

Now for my card ...
You can see why I wanted to show you the stamp I used, because I did not use the whole image. The card is very simple. Embossing in white on pattern paper is a nice effect. Do you like how I die cutted two different colors and pieced them together? The strips with the flowers are from the opposite side of the 12 x12. They really had more of a cream background instead of white, but I decided using them with the white background layer was a nice contrast and it makes everything pop! Whatcha think?

Recipe:

Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Point Line
Stamps - Silhouette Garden by Hero Arts for Archivers
Ink - Versamark and Judikins White Embossing Powder
Dies/Punches - Cuttlebug Folder, Labels 3
Other - Ribbon, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

I know I only gave you 4 cards for this week (well, if you don't count the ones the grandkids made). We are going to be out of town tomorrow for the day, so I will be back next week with more creations. Thanks for stopping by! My blog has gotten over 1000 hits since Sept. when I added the counter! Pretty cool!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com