Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hedgehog Hello!

With my title, I bet you can guess I stamped one of my hedgehog stamps! Yes, you are right! This last weekend when I was in Arkansas, my step daughter took me to a scrapbook store and of course, I purchased some more paper! Two pieces I picked out that coordinate with each other, had grays and silvers among the other colors so I was thinking what stamps I would have that I would color in gray and my hedgehog collection came to mind! I love the layout. It was cased from one of the many blogs I frequent. Here is my card ... enjoy!

Do you like the added flower accent flower piece with the hello? You see, there was just too much empty space in the corner of the circle and also I was thinking I wanted to bring a little of the floral background paper to the front, so this is what I cam up with! I used a sizzix die for the flower. And popped it up with a black circle behind. I love how it came out! Don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - Floral and Stripes by SEI Poppy Line, Cardstock White, Wine, Black
Stamps - Hedgehog with Snail by Penny Black, Hello by Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol

Dies/Punches - Nestibilites Classic Scallop Circle and Circle 3 sizes, Sizzix Die Flowers Wild
Other - Stampendous Corner Stickers, Pearls by Queen & Co.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com