Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dancing Trio!

For today's card, I am using a stamp I have used before but the sentiment is probably one of my favorites and I love the flowers that are part of this set so I paired the stamps with a new matstack from Die Cuts with a View and a simple layout I cased. I hope you love it as much as I do...

Recipe:

Paper - Die Cuts with a View Cafe Mediterranean Matstack, Cardstock Teal Blue, White
Stamps - There She Goes Clear Stamps - Sentiment and Flowers from Dance Set, Leaves from Flowers of Happiness Set
Ink - Versafine Black
Die Cuts/Punches - Classic Scallop Oval and Classic Oval Nestiblities
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls by Queen & Co.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

susan said...

very pretty, one of my favorite sentiments.

 
design by suckmylolly.com