Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No Spring Chicken!

Hello! The last two days I have spent a lot of time out in my room doing a lot of creating. In the last two days, I have made six cards! Wow! All the family (my hubby's 3 children and 5 grandchildren) will be here beginning Thursday for our yearly family reunion weekend so I knew that I would have to get cards made ahead of time. Be sure to stop by for the next four days and next Monday and Tuesday to see the creations! On to today's card ... I needed another 50th birthday card but since I have used the old lady and her walker stamp twice, I really wanted to go with a different design, so looking through my stamps, I came across this "talking" chicken with a perfect "old" sentiment! Here is my card ... enjoy!

And the inside ...
I really love how it came out! Whatcha think?

Recipe -

Paper - Die Cuts With A View -Citrus Matstack, Cardstock White
Stamps - Chicken & Old Sentiment by Inky Antics (wood mounted), Happy on inside by Impression Obsession (from clear set of words), 50th on inside by Studio G $1 Clear Stamps
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
DieCuts/Punches - Sizzix 12" Border Die Dots & Scallops, Oval Classic Scalloped and Oval Classic Nestiblities
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Button, Twine by The Cat's Pajamas, Flower Bauble on inside by Hero Arts

See you tomorrow! Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com