Thursday, January 27, 2011

You Were So Tweet!

Hello!  Today's card uses the same stamps I used yesterday, but it is a totally different look!  This sentiment stamp was purchased at the same time I got the branch and the birdies so I made a second card so I could add this fun sentiment!  My panel with the birdies kept getting smaller and smaller because I was trying to show as much of the paper as possible.  Crazy, since this card should be about the stamps, and not the paper!  But, the paper had these birdies on it, that I didn't want to cover up!  Let me show you my card, so you can see what I mean!  Enjoy!

Do you see after I colored the branch and the birds, that I ran it thru the swiss dot folder?  I am not sure I have ever done this, but it needed something, so I did it!  And you know what?  I like the look.  I think it added "the something"!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - We R Memory Keepers Blue Bird, Cardstock White, Teal
Stamps - Endless Creations
Ink - Versafine Vintage Sepia, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Labels 4 Nestibilities, Stampin' Up small scalloped border punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Other - Ribbon, Button, Linen Thread, Rhinestones by Hero Arts

It's back to a Valentine's theme tomorrow ... see you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com