Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cowboy Love!

Howdy!  Yes, it is another Texas Tues-Step creation!  I stamped off some Texas stamps from a friend (thanks Cathy!), and I knew just what I wanted to use first.  I had my card almost done and then a new idea "popped" in!  One with more of a "love" theme!  So, I switched and created a new card.  I will keep the first one for another Tues-Step day!  You have to use your imagination with the new card .. you see I made my little cowboy, which is a stamp from Deadbeat Designs, lassoing a red heart.  Hence, cowboy love! (I have to say I almost made the title "you had me at howdy", but I thought that was just too corny!)  The card is rather simple and has no scrapbook paper!  But, I like it and I hope you do too!



Recipe:

Paper - Cardstock Black, Red, Kraft
Stamps - Cowboy and Barbed Wire by Deadbeat Designs, Howdy by River City Rubber Works, Love Circle by Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils
Tools - Marvy Corner Rounder, Tiny Hearts embossing folder, Tim Holtz Sizzix Bracket Die, Classic Circle, Classic Heart, & Petite Oval Nestibilities
Other -  Grosgrain ribbon by Stampin' Up, Heart Spakler stickers by Stampendous, Linen Thread by TCP

Be sure to check the list on the right side of my blog and see if the other team memebers are participating this week.  And come back by tomorrow, as I have another "Valentine" creation just waiting to show you!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

4 comments:

Renee M said...

Hi, Tina! What a cute card--I like all the little details and the colors you used :) We're enjoying a "no school" day due to all the ice. Hope you're staying warm!

ellepaulette said...

What a sweet card! Great layout and colors!

Jennifer Moore said...

I love the cowboy love idea and I don't think "you had me at howdy" would have been too corny. But then again I like corny.

mark said...

great idea, lassoing the heart! must remember that! and 'you had me at howdy' will make a great stamp - corny or not! look for it soon in a store near you!

 
design by suckmylolly.com