Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday's Sketch Share!

 
Hello! I am happy to tell you that I got everything marked off my list this week, including the class samples, the pricing of the ex-Imprints inventory, the 150 bookmarks I was making for my church's celebration, and my card for the share today! So, let's get to it! I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used. Enjoy!
 
My Card
 
 
Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I think this was a fun sketch.  Anytime I can use some of my Prima flowers, I am thrilled!  I love how Debbie put paper thru the loops of the border punch she used.  I would have never thought to do that!  And you know what else I like that they did on the sketch that was so simple?  I love how the three baubles are horizontal instead of vertical.  What do you think?  Do you like the sketch, the cards?

As you are reading this, I am walking in a parade with Donna representing Blue Star Mothers and the support of our troops.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com