Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  As you will see, I changed the sketch slightly to make my idea work.  Debbie's card follows the sketch more closely.  I think they both work.  Let me show you.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Do you see what I mean?  In the sketch, the squares are really on top of the panel and are evenly spaced vertically.  That is the way I would have thought I would have seen the sketch.  But, instead I saw the squares as little windows and I was going to stamp just the dog face looking different directions in the top and lower window, but his head was too big!  LOL!  I had already picked out the dog bone paper and the cardstock colors, so instead of redoing it all, I came up with the idea above.  Love it!  And, it still works for the sketch, as it still has "the bones" of the sketch.  Debbie went more traditional and I love hers too.  The vellum layer for the butterflies just makes it!

I am thinking of starting a weekly Sunday post sharing one of my favorites from my Pinterest board "Words"!  So see you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com