Wednesday, June 25, 2014

With Sympathy!

Hello!  I am back with another sympathy card to share today.   Let me get right to it ...enjoy!

 
 
 
 
The corner flourishes is a two piece die from Spellbinders, through Just-Rite stamps.  I have been wanting it for about two years.  Found it at the scrapbook show, and it was a good deal, so I got it!  I just had to use it.   Both pieces are the same, one larger and one smaller.  This is the smallest one, so as you can see, for my size of cards that I make, it is still kinda large.  Even so, I think overlapping it like I did here, makes for one pretty card.  The cross is from Spellbinders too.  The sentiment is Verve.
 
Today is my teaching day, so that is where I am today.  I got all of this week's posts done last Sunday, so you would have something to look at through the week.  I will have one more sympathy card for you on Friday.  Tomorrow is my card for the store's design team.  See you here tomorrow for that!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com