Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Sorry I am a little late today.  I had a meeting at church this morning and then I had a post to get ready for The Crafty Scrapper's blog for Monday.  The good news is I will have a tutorial here for you on Monday.  For my design team card, I used the flip flop die from Inky Antics, but they don't want more than 5 photos on any one post, and you know me, long winded, there is no way I could do a tutorial with only five photos.  So, the tutorial will be here.  But, it is only Saturday, which means I have a card from me, one from Debbie and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I have to say, I love how my card came out.  The stamps are from a My Favorite Things set of bunnies and other items like the flower cart.  It is my new favorite set.  You will be seeing them a lot!  And not just at Easter time!  In fact, I used them on my design team card you will see on Monday and you already saw it used on my class sample a few days ago.  However, this is the first time I had tried paper piecing the dress ... so cute!  And the sketch, well, I think it is okay, what are your thoughts?

See you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com