Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Class Share!

Hello!  I finally got all my cards done for my next class!  I had a lot trouble with being creative, sometimes that happens.  Of course, I think it made it worse knowing that I had to hurry and get them done because my class was fast approaching.  I like to teach the last week of the month but it just doesn't work out for the holiday months.  I like to have my December class real early in the month, so that I have time to get my cards done, so moving that one up, means I have to also move up the November one.  It is only a week and a half away!  I like to have more time between classes, but ... well, it is, what it is!  Anyway, I love the cards and of course, I have them to show you.  Enjoy!

First, is a shadow box type card with a beautiful nativity from Impression Obsession ...


 
The nativity is die cut out of some shimmer cardstock in cream, which doesn't show up in the photo.  This card stands up on it's end, so I opted to only add a pocket on the backside so that I wouldn't interfere with this.  There is a pull out sentiment panel ...


Next, up used a set of tree dies from Elizabeth Crafts.  Here is the front ...

 
 And the coolest pop up tree on the inside ...

 A close -up ... it swings ...

 
 And lastly, a tri-shutter card that we have done before, but it is so easy and fun to make ...


 And here it is fully opened with the cutest elves ...



Here are the class details, if interested ...

Tis the Season! - Wed. Nov. 11th 11 a.m. and Sat. Nov. 14th 2:30 p.m. $28
 
Three more Christmas cards will be made in this class, all are perfect for the special people on your list!  First, we will be making a beautiful nativity shadow box card.  Next, is a card with the coolest pop up tree inside that I have ever seen.  So, easy to make with special dies!  And lastly, a repeat of a favorite of mine, a tri-shutter card.  This whimsical card with elves will be perfect for a special friend.  Please bring adhesive to include small pop ups, scor-tape, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  Copics used: YG63, R24, E57, B37, B52, YR23, E00, R00. 
 
Call the store at 972-923-3151 to sign up!
 
Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com