Saturday, February 13, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  As you know, the last several weeks I have done a Valentine card for the Saturday's share.  The first one I did, Debbie thought it was a little early to do Valentines, well it is not too early anymore!  We both have Valentine cards for you today.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 





Let's talk about Debbie's card ... OMG, you know I LOVE shaker cards!  She did something that I have never thought to do ...instead of just adding a few sequins so it shakes, she filled her heart so it is puffy and really stands out!  Love this idea.  I went with another PI girl.  When I first cut away the "rest of her", I wasn't sure if I cut too much away, but once I added the stickles to the hearts, I decided I liked it!  What do you think about today's Valentines?

I will be back tomorrow with a "love quote" and a couple of Valentines I received. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com