Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am here on time, that is a big wow, since I am in the middle of prepping for my crazy class!  My class is full which is awesome but that means that every die cut has to be cut 72 times, see why I say crazy?  Okay, let's get to the share so I can get back to the craziness!  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
As you can see, we have now switched to fall cards.  Love how both of them came out.  This sketch is kinda fun and always glad to have horizontal sketches in my idea box.  No, I don't actually have a box but it is a good idea.  Print off favorites and add to a box with categories like horizontal or vertical or even with circles, ovals, etc.  It is a thought, but it won't be this week!  Anyway, I hope you like the cards this week. 

I think I still have maybe two or three cards I need to get on here to show you, at some point.  The two weeks prior to this week, I have been working on the crazy class just not all day, every day.  This week I kicked it into high gear and that is pretty much all I have done for several days now.  Four more days to class.  Yikes! 

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com