Saturday, March 13, 2021

Monthly Madness March 2021!

Hello! March samples are ready for you!  This month's theme is a little hodge podge of cards you will need, if not now, in the future.  Some thinking of you, some get well and a thank you, occasions that come up pretty often.  I love how they came out and I hope you do too!  Just a reminder how this monthly kit works, you get two of the 5 designs plus the bonus card which is made by me, ready to send out.  All this for $35 ($30 + $5 shipping).  I can even make them for you for $45.  Okay, let's get to the cards ... enjoy!

First, is a fun card for "our life"!  Side note here, I did ask on my FB group if a mask card was still something you would like to send, since they have taken the mandate away here in Texas.  Response was yes, which is great, as I am still wearing my mask, and this card brings a smile, for sure!




You know how I love it when my paper matches the stamps ... got love this one then ...it is easy peasy, lemon squeezy!!


I went with Zest Wishes on the inside because I thought you could add "... for an awesome day" or "...on your birthday".  So many choices! 


Our next card, is so pretty and has a "wow" when it is opened.  If you have been getting my kits for a    while, you might notice the designer paper from a past card, but I had quite a bit left, and it is too pretty not to use!  

When opened, two big butterflies seem to come right at you!  I have done lots and lots of pop up type cards, but this one is by far, the easiest way to create a pop up!



Next one, is our first get well card ... so adorable!


I even got a little creative on the inside ...

A get well card that is bright and cherry ...


I decided to leave the inside panel blank on this one, so that you could add a message for the recipient for where they are in their recovery,

My bonus card gives you one more get well card.  It is "cute", of course!  You know me well!



If you don't get my kit every month, make sure you let me know, you want this one!  Great card kits to have in your bucket ready to be put together in 30 minutes or less!  

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com