Monday, February 14, 2022

Monthly Madness February 2022!

Hello!  I know I am a bit late on getting the kit samples ready.  Sometimes creativity is easy, sometimes it is not.  But I always know that I will eventually get some creative mojo going and what I will create will be great, and they are!  I know you will think so too!  The theme for this month is Easter.  Yes, I know this is way early, but if I wait until March, that might not give you enough time to receive the kits, make them, and send them, so February it is! Before I get to the cards, I have to add the kit details ...

In each kit, you will receive 2 each of the 5 designs, plus a bonus card made by me, ready to send.  The cost is $35 ($30 + $5 shipping). You can pay me by paypal, venmo, check or cash.

To the cards ... enjoy!

Every month I aways like to do one "special" fun fold type card.  This one I saw variations of late last year, and there are a couple of companies that have a die that creates this, but I made this one on my own.  Super easy and fun!


Is this not adorable?  And the best part is it folds flat and will fit into a regular A2 envy.


I always like to make sure there is an area to write a message, so on this one I made the back section a pocket.


Card #2 has more bunny love!  I love bunnies!  LOL!


It is hard to see in the photo but the whole front is popped up over the aqua panel.  This will be a slight challenge for me, as I will be adding the eyes and bow ties.  For you, simply add pink on the ears (which does not show in photo) and assemble.  This is the inside ...


My next two cards are what I think Easter is really about.  It is hard to find much designer paper that works with religious images, so pretty flowers it is!


I know I used this cross stamp last year, but it is so pretty, I could not resist using it again.

Next ...



So, we had bunnies, got have some chicks too!


Those chicks "crack me up"!  Lol!  I also get the chance to use one of my favorite stamps for the inside!


Lastly, is the bonus card.  Every month, I say to myself, do an easy one, don't use an image where you have to color a lot.  Because so many months, the kits are ready to go, and I am still trying to get the bonus cards done.  Lol!  Well, this month, I did not necessarily listen to myself, because there will be some coloring to do, but it is sooo cute!



That's it for this month's Easter card kit.  I hope you like them as much as I do.  Be sure to let me know you want this month's kit, especially if you are not one that does consecutive months.  Don't miss out!

Happy Stamping!
Tina



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice cards Tina.

 
design by suckmylolly.com