Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Monthly Madness May 2022!

 Hello!  May is the month that I always do all masculine cards, even though some of them could be for either male or female.  To me, it is the hardest month of cards to come up with ideas for, but I was up to the task and I say, job well done!  This month I did not do a fun fold card.  I could say it is because men can't follow direction, (lol!), but the real reason is that I think (long story) I will be moving this month, as my rent is going up $300 + and I was hoping the simpler cards would be easier on me.  I also want to mention, that just like last month, I did not stamp any with a Happy Father's Day sentiment, but I do have stamps that say this, so if you need me to add this on one or more card panels, just let me know.  I am here to help you.  I think by now, you know you get 2 each of the 5 cards, plus a bonus card made by me, ready to send, all for $35 ($30 + $5 shipping).  Color copies and written instructions are also included.  And sometimes you might get extra help, like last night I did a Facebook Live where I showed how to create the hidden pop-up card that was in last month's kit.  If you missed it last night, you can still watch it anytime on my Facebook page, Tina's Monthly Madness.  Now, let's get to those masculine cards ... enjoy!  Oh, one last thing, I did go a little crazy on adding fun pun stamps on the cards.  If you want serious cards ... well, I guess for this month, you'll have to do them yourself!  

First, up is a fishing card with an adorable little fisherman stamp.  I got this set last Black Friday and have been waiting to ink it up!  Pun #1 coming your way!

Don't you just love him? I think this is the perfect manly card, and I don't really think it matters if they fish or not!  In the stamp set, there is a Happy Father's Day for the little sign which I can substitute if you need me to.
The next two cards using stamps that I used on card kit in 2019, I figure I could use them again!  I think I added a cupcake to the truck bed last time, I like this sunshine/cloudy theme even better.



This next one has to be a birthday card because the sentiment mentions birthday and it is too fun not to use ...


Here I go with puns again for the inside ...
My next card has a little fun golf scene and another pun to give you a giggle ...



I ordered some really cute bbq paper and I thought about this stamp I have of this cool bbq guy, but then I looked back at last year's cards, I realized I used him last time.  So, in that same set there was this grill and another pun!  Had to do it, lol!
'

One last pun... you know like Seize the Day!\

For my bonus card, I decided to do a patriotic card with another guy ... Sam, Uncle Sam!  This stamp just makes me smile!



That is my May kit.  I hope they make you smile.  Remember, if you do not get consecutive months, make sure you let me know as soon as possible you want this month's kit because I will start cutting paper right away since I might be adding a packing and moving situation in the middle of it all!  

Happy Stamping!
Tina






0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com