Friday, August 19, 2011

Deadbeat Designs Class Share!

Hello!  I thought I would get this post done yesterday, sorry about that.  I want to share with you what I made in the Deadbeat Designs class that I took Wed. night at Googly Eyes.  But, before I get to that, I want to say how much fun we had.  Not only was it fun to enjoy the creating process but our table was cutting up and laughing the whole time!  Lynn, who taught the class, is a friend of mine and we go way back from when we both had stores, so it was awesome to get to catch up with her.  All the projects were basically created the same way, in the fact that we stamped an image in Versamark and then added color with chalks with a pom pom applicator, and then continued the same way by stamping the next image and doing the same process.  After each project, we would trade chalk sets, so we got different looks each time.  Here they are!  Enjoy!
 


I am not sure if you can tell the different stamps used on the card, but there is one stamp that has like 5 balloons on it, and that is the one I purchased.  I also got a stamp that says ... what's UP, a must have, right?  The life is short stamp used on the last card, was our freebie to take home!  Love it, as it will go with many stamps I already have!  What I guess was kinda cool, was that every one's card came out differently depending on the set they used, and also depending on how heavy they added the colors.  I actually wish I would have added my colors a little darker, but it's o.k.

I will be back tomorrow for the Saturday sketch share between Debbie, Donna, and I.  I am sorry that you are not getting much from me this week.  But, I promised myself, I would not make one more card, until my room is straightened up.  It looks like a train wreck!  There is stuff everywhere, on every surface!  I don't mind a little chaos, but it is crazy in there.  So, yesterday, I got started, but I am not done yet!  Hopefully, I can finish and get some cards made to show you for next week, because on Monday I will be making card kits for my next class.  See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com