Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's A Cupcake Kind of Day!

Hello!  I think I can say I am addicted to those Pure Innocence girl stamps from My Favorite Things.  At first, I was just buying a couple here and there, but now, I seem to have quite a collection!  The latest one is the girl holding the cupcake, which is pretty funny that I bought her, as I had a chance to buy her a few months ago, and decided I didn't need her, but when I saw her again, I decided it was time she found her way to my house!  I combined her with a paper pad that has the cutest cupcakes on one of the pages!  Here is my card...enjoy!



I love how my card came out, except for one thing ... the sentiment just doesn't show up that well on the right panel.  But, I couldn't figure out a better solution, so I left it.  It really doesn't show up in the pic, but on the cupcake sprinkles, I used the Stardust pen to add a little shiny sparkle.  I have heard my friends say they love this pen, and I can see why.  I think I sold them when I had my store, but I had forgotten all about them.  What do you think of my little cupcake girl?

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Peach, Mint Green
Stamps - My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Hello Cupcake
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copic on skin, Gelly Roll Stardust Pen
Tools - The Cat's Pajamas Flower Buttons die, Cuttlebug Seeing Spots embossing folder
Other - Button, Grosgrain ribbon, Linen Thread by The Cat's Pajamas, Metal Dots

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com