Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Blessings!

Hello!  A couple of days ago, I said I would be back to show you a pretty Easter card, well, I am a day late, but I do have a pretty card to show you!  I had another sheet of the Authentique paper that I used on the class cards I did with the cross, so I decided to put it to good use and combine it with an Easter set I got a while back from Just Rite.  Here it is ... enjoy!
 
 

The swirls in the paper just look so elegantly perfect for an Easter card.  I had enough paper to make 7 of these.  On the inside I used stamps from the same set and stamped "He is not here, He has Risen! Hallelujah".  Love it!

Recipe:
Paper - Authentique Renew, Cardstock Seafoam, White
Stamps - Just Rite Easter Blessings
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Scalloped Borders One (love this new set), Classic Oval, Classic Circle, We R Memory Keepers Corner Rounder
Other - Yellow Pearls, Ribbon by Midori

I have decided I cannot resist going tonight to the garage sale at The Crafty Scrapper!  Should be fun!  But, I will have to watch out for the "wild, crazy ones that will knock you down to get THE bargain" ... you know the ones!  They can go first!  LOL! 


See you tomorrow for the sketch share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com