Thursday, March 7, 2013

You Add Sunshine to My Life!

Hello!  As promised from yesterday, I am back with another card using the poppy die from Memory Box.  For yesterday's card, I die cut the poppies out of a white panel and told you I would be back today to show you another card with them.  So, me show you my card and then I can give you more details.  Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
I did the same as yesterday, and cut out of pattern paper, but then I used the white cardstock poppies and colored them with my copics before I put them into the pattern paper opening.  This is technique that I cased from Pinterest.  This whole card is so pretty to me.  What do you think? 

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Stella Rose "Mabel" 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Olive Green, Orange
Stamps - Inky Antics Simple Sentiments
Ink - Versafine Black, Copics
Tools - Memory Box Prim Poppy die, Spellbinders Petite Oval, Verve Pennant Trim die (love this!)
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Rhinestones

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com