Thursday, June 15, 2017

60th Tree of Love!

Hello!  As I mentioned yesterday, the card today is the second of two custom requests for a friend at church.  Today's card was for a 60th wedding anniversary.  My friend said she saw some idea with a tree that had a heart in the trunk with their initials.  Of course, she said I could do anything, it did not have to be that idea.  But, you know me, I did it!  Check it out ... enjoy!
 
 
 

 
 
I love how this one came out.  The die is from Impression Obsession.  It is actually only half of the tree but die cutting it twice created a full tree!  The heart is a die too.  But, don't remember who makes it,, if you want me to find it, let me know.  I did the inside sentiment on the computer.  So happy that I found the word "grow" for it to be perfect! 
 
Tomorrow, I will be interrupting my many blog posts of past cards made to bring you a new little mini with a how-to that will be also on The Crafty Scrapper's blog.  So, make sure you come back for that!  And then, on Saturday, I have another design team project that didn't get shown to you when it should have.  Then on Monday, I am back to more blog posts of past cards!
 
See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com