Monday, June 19, 2017

Praying For You Sample 1!

Hello!  I am back with more catching up.  Back in February, I got an email from a lady in Fort Worth asking if I could make praying for you cards for her church.  She originally said she would need 12 a week and asked me what I would charge.  I first told her $4 each, as that is what I usually charge,  Well, I think she didn't want to go as high as $4 and so after some back and forth, I told her I could do cards with less layers, in a more simple design than what I usually make and could do $3 instead.  I told her I could send her some examples.  So, for the next 5 days, I have the cards I sent her. Card 1 ... enjoy!
 


This one does have one DP layer and then one other layer, but still on the simple side.  Love this Verve set. 

See you tomorrow for card #2!
Happy Stamping!
Tina





0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com