Friday, October 9, 2026

Christmas Card Kits 2026!

Hello!  I have two Christmas kits available for purchase.  One is a religious set, and one is a non-religious set.  Same set-up and pricing as before, but as a reminder, you get 2 of 5 different cards plus, a bonus kit.  When I was doing the card kits every month, it was a bonus card that I put together for you, but now I just have one as a kit.  And the cost is $36, which is $30 + $6 shipping.  Unfortunately, I had to go up a dollar on shipping this year.  I have all the cards ready for you to see, all 12 of them!  I love how they came out, I hope I can still say that after I cut, score, stamp, die cut, kit, etc,!!  I actually love doing all of it, so really no complaints!  Along with kitting yours, I also will be kitting 50 to 60 kits for myself.  Lots of photos below ...enjoy!

Let's do the religious first.  One thing is hard about religious cards is there is not much scrapbook paper that has images that relate, but I got creative!  First, is a special fold card ...



For the next one, using a wisemen die that has gotten used a lot, I am "casing" my own card I made back in 2019!  So, if you have been around me long enough, the layout could look familiar. 






In a stamp set I have used sentiments out of every year, there is a long nativity scene border that I have never stamped because it would be a lot of coloring and in small images.  But, it is Christmas, you know, so I got out the gold embossing powder.  Wow!  Pretty!




Shhh...don't tell anyone that I am using a Stampin' Up stamp for the next card.  I got it at a craft thrift store and it was not in a package and it was rubber on a foam mount.  I did some detective work and found out it is one of theirs, but it is from ...2002!  So, I doubt I could get in trouble for a stamp that is 24 years old!  Lol!  There is some coloring on this one, but pretty minimal.



Next, it a sweet angel, on the cutesy side!  But still an angel!






Last one for this kit, is the bonus kit that you will get one of.  I had to do a little more gold embossing! Note, check out the "stained glass" windows in the church!




Okay 6 down, 6 to go!  Here is the non-religious set!  Also, I have to add there is something special about this kit.  One of my ladies, told me she needed cards that she could add a gift card to, so all 5 cards in the kit, there will be either an idea of where to add the gift card or I will give you an extra panel for it to fit into.  Don't need gift card holders, no problem, the cards work just fine without!

The first card, I saw an idea on Pinterest and immediately thought about the birthday envelope card, thinking I could repurpose those dies, ...not!   That set of dies are way too big for a card.  But I just did not want to give up the idea!  So, I will be creating an envelope with the punch board for your kits.  And the little pocket will perfectly hold a gift card (if you need it to)!




The stamp on the next card I have always loved!  In fact, I used to borrow the stamp set from a friend but it has been a while since I had borrowed it, so at the craft sale a few months ago, I was thrilled to find it!  Such a cutie!  For this card, I will be giving you a die cut piece that will adhere in the inside middle to hold a gift card (if you need it to)!




Next up, is a gatefold card with a fun Santa die cut!  On one of the inside sections, you can add your adhesive on just 3 edges to hold a gift card (if you need it to)!







Ready for my favorite of this bunch?  As far as the gift card goes, you could hide one behind the tag on the front of the card (if you need it to)!





This next one's paper is so fun, it perfectly matched with some of my dies ... gotta have cookies! As far the gift card option, I will give you an extra green DP panel to add to the inside of your card.  Yes, I am going say it, one more time ... if you need it too!  LOL!





And the last one, the bonus kit, it is really pretty, but look Ma, no scrapbook paper!!  I got this 3D embossing folder and I was thinking I would make the card for you so I could use it, but I decided I can still use it and you can put the card together!






So that is it, both kits.  11 cards in each kit!  I have orders ready to be placed so I get enough paper to make both your kits and mine.  It would be really helpful if I knew who all wants a kit and both or one or the other!  Let me know as soon as you can.  They WILL go in the mail by the end of the month, or the very first week in November.  (Have to be gone by the 13th because I am going on a cruise!  Yay for me!)

Looking forward to hearing from you- 
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com