Saturday, November 16, 2013

December Class Share!

Hello!  I didn't get this post done yesterday, so today you get two!  This one is showing you what I will be teaching in my December class.  I like to teach late in the month, but not in December, as there is too much stuff to get done personally.  So, my December class falls on the first week of the month.  This one is called Creative Christmas Gift Helpers.  It all started when I made these adorable snowman gift toppers for the church bazaar.  No, you didn't see them on my blog because when they sold so well and were such a hit, I decided to do them in my December class.  So, along with 3 more tags, a gift card holder, and a gift bag ... it's a class.  Let me show you the parts ...enjoy!
 
 
 
His nose is a tea light and it really lights up!





Inside - holds gift card or money!

A gift bag!

Side View - yes a lunch size paper sack!
 
Here are the class details if you can come or would just like a kit ...
Creative Christmas Gift Helpers - Wed. Dec. 4th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Dec. 7th 2:30 p.m. $25
Make your Christmas gift giving special with this class packed full of unique and creative helpers.  We start off with three fun tags featuring Christmas stamps and dies.  Next is a snowman package topper that is also a tag.  The best part about him is that his nose actually lights up!  You will also make a gift card holder that looks like a wrapped package and last but not least, , a santa gift bag.  Please bring adhesive to include 1/8" score tape, an X by Xyron, pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics used: penguin tag 100, Y17, TG25, R29, R37, N1, ornament tag Y26, TG17, R29, BG57, these are listed only for those that have asked for them). 

Be sure to scroll down for the Saturday Sketch Share!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com