Saturday, November 23, 2013

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  This week is one of the circle or square choices.  I went with a square, a small one, 4 1/4 inch and Debbie went with a large circle, almost 5 inch.  So, you have two sizes for one sketch.  Makes it interesting, doesn't it?  Let me show you.  First, my card, then Debbie's, and then, of course, the sketch choices.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card
 
 
Debbie's Card

The Sketch Choices


I went with Christmas again, as I am still making extra's to add to the Christmas card stash.  I must find out how Debbie made this very large circle.  I love it!  The sketch is one we both liked.   I also was thinking you could make this same sketch into an A-2 size card.  Sometimes the sketches will work to change the sizes, sometimes they won't.  Do you like this sketch?

Day before yesterday it was 70 degrees, then yesterday is was 37 ... it is that darn Texas weather! 

See you tomorrow for the Sunday quote!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com