Thursday, October 25, 2012

December Class Share!

Hello!  Yesterday, I showed you the November class share and now today, I have the December class share to show you.  One note before I show you ... remember last year, I did 10 tags in the December class and I said NEVER again!  This year, I stuck to my guns and only did 5 tags, which still took a while to come up with.  But, I am also teaching how to make this cool Box Card, which looks like a card, but when open, reveals a box.  So cool.  Let me show you!  Enjoy!











This will be a great class, I think.  I will give you instructions for the Box Card after the class is taught.  One note, see tag 3?  The question on this one is ... when is a daisy not a daisy?  When it is a poinsettia!  I think it works!  Do you like?  Here are the class details for this one.

Gift Giving Helpers - Wed. Dec. 5th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Dec. 8th 2:30 p.m.  $25

In this class you will create a very unique box card, which looks like a card, but when open, reveals a box and a pocket perfect for a gift card.  You will also create 5 tags to add to gifts.  Each one is a mini creative card.  Please bring adhesive, detailed scissors, an X by Xyron (if you have one), and your preferred coloring medium (copics, colored pencils, etc.)  All other supplies provided.


Come back on Saturday for the share!
Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com