Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Witchly Wishes!

Hello!  I have another Halloween card for you today.  I was looking through my trays of Halloween stamps and was noticing how many witch stamps I have.  I own at least 10!  Some are scary and some are sweet, like the one I am using today.  Now I know when you think of a witch, the word sweet just doesn't go with the image, but that is exactly what goes with the stamp I used on this card.  Let me show you ... enjoy!




See what I mean?  Doesn't she have just the sweetest face?  I have a whole case full of Halloween papers, but all the images just didn't seem right for this card, so I went looking through my 6 x 6 pads to see if I could come up with some papers with smaller print that would work together.  The orange print and the dotted print came from two different pads, but they work great together!  This sketch is from My Favorite Things from back in July and can be seen here.  In the sketch, they used a scallop border across the bottom, but I couldn't resist using my new favorite in it's place.  I love how this one turned out, don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - Orange print is from Crate Paper Farmhouse 6 x 6, Grey/Orange Dot is from My Minds Eye Darling Dear 6 x 6, Cardstock Purple, White, Black
Stamps - Recollection (this set is red rubber on cling that I got at Michaels last year), Sentiment is from Rubbernecker
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Circle, Verve Pennant Trim Die, Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing Folder
Other - Rhinestones, Button, Twine from The Twinery

I am still working on my November class samples.  But, I have another Halloween card ready to show you tomorrow.  So, I will see you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina
 




 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com