Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hello Pumpkin!

 Hello!  Did I tell you I am going on a cruise with Donna and we are leaving on Saturday to drive to Galveston? (Super excited!) And, that I have lots to do to get ready, including writing blog posts for you?  I had thought I would show you two days of my class samples first, but today I am going to start with the Sketch For You To Try challenge for October because I have to remember to link it to Jen's blog to get entered into the challenge.  Then, tomorrow, you will see my November class samples, and on Thursday, my December class samples.  Debbie and I did our snail mail exchange for the Saturday sketch shares, so I will  write those so they will post on the two Saturday's on time.  The cruise is for Donna's 50th birthday, so next week, on her day, the 29th, I will show you her card.  That is the scoop and the schedule of what you will be seeing and on what days.  Let's get to today's card.  I will show you my card and then the sketch.  Enjoy!



When I first saw this sketch, I was way thrown off by those two side panels.  I really had to put some thought into what to use for this card.  I wanted the card to look like those angled panels were there for a purpose.  It took some thinking and some playing with it, but I love the result.  I think the pumpkins I picked are perfect!  What do you think?  However, I don't think this sketch will be added to a go-to folder, but it still made for a fun challenge! 

Recipe:

Paper - Imaginisce Halloween 2012 line, Cardstock White, Orange, Green, Black
Stamps - Verve Bountiful Harvest clear set

Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders tag
Other - Rhinestones by Queen & Co., Ribbon by Creative Impressions

Tune in tomorrow and the next day for the class shares.

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com