Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hey Pumpkin!

Hello!  Are you ready for another Halloween card?  Good, because I have one to show you today!  The gift shop where I rent space to sell my cards just called and said that my cubbey holes are looking kinda bare!  The last three posts, including this one, are cards I made this week to take to sell.  But sounds like three isn't going to be enough.  I am still working on my next class samples and that has to be a priority, but maybe this weekend, I can work on some more cards for the booth.  For now, let me show you another cute Halloween card.  Enjoy!



The sketch is another one in my list of "go to" sketches.  I love the slanted panel!  What do you think?

Recipe:

Paper - Green stripe is from Bo Bunny Whoo-ligans line, Dots I think is from Target $1, both are from my stash, Cardstock White, Black
Stamps - Rubbernecker
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Verve Flourish Trim die, Spellbinders Circle
Other - Ribbon from May Arts, Pearls from Queen & Co.

Tomorrow I will be back with a "pink" birthday card.  I don't have it made yet, but I know it will be pink because I am making it for my mother and that is her color!  Saturday is my mother's birthday.  She will be 97!!!  She is still here, but in body only.  She doesn't even know me most of the time.  But, I know her and I know she would want a pink birthday card from me! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com