Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it.  I will show you my card, and then Debbie's card, and of course, the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I changed the tint on my card on the computer, as I was trying to make the light pink that I colored the shoes, to show up.  I think we both liked this sketch.  It has a lot of interesting elements I think.  I do want to make a couple of notes about my card, and the first is I used some of that washi tape I seem to be "collecting"!  I did layer the washi tape over the bright pink cardstock so it would have the same hue.  And second, see those baubles I used in the right hand corner?  They are actually Perler Beads that I melted in the oven!  I will be sharing a little how-to in one of my posts next week.  I hope you enjoyed today's cards. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com