Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  How thankful are you that every week I am here on Saturday to share cards since obviously, you aren't seeing me any other day!  It is what it is.  Let's get right to today's share, as I am teaching today.  I moved up today's class from the usual 2:30 p.m. time to 11 a.m. because they thought they were moving the store today to it's new location, but that has been moved to a couple of weeks from now, but my class is still set at 11, so I am off and running this morning.  I  will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
Tina's Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketches

Yes, it was one of those weeks where we had the choice between square and circle, and as usual, Debbie went circle and I went square.  Another Halloween card, you are thinking?  Well, I went looking for small stamps, and thought of my owls and since I have been creating Fall and Halloween cards for the store, that is the supplies that are on my desk right now, so that is what I went with.  Love how mine came out and love Debbie's too.  Her concept is too cute!  I think we both liked the sketch.  What do you think?

Have a good day.  See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com