Saturday, November 22, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Another week and you haven't seen me.  This one has been busy, as it is my teaching week.  As you know, this class had four cards instead of three and I made 20 kits, selling 19 of them.  All that takes time to prep and get ready for.  I am leaving to teach again today in a little while, so we had better get to the share!  This is one of the weeks that Debbie and I had a choice between square or circle.  We both went square and both with a little Thanksgiving inspiration.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
Now, let's talk about the sketch ... for me, it is way too simple.  Not enough layers, no interesting elements.  Of course, there are a lot of people out there in the cardmaking world that like clean and simple designs!  This one is one for them.  It doesn't mean it's wrong, it's just not my style.  With that said, I do like the papers and the stamps on both cards.  Note, I didn't know what colors to make my turkey, so if I did wrong ... well, tough! 

See you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com