Monday, January 9, 2017

January Class Share!

About an hour ago, I wrote a great post for you with details about my personal life and details about my upcoming class.  A few minutes ago, I went back in to make a correction and somehow I deleted it all!  Good grief!  Post try #2 ....

Hello!  I first want to thank you for your patience.  A lot of you read through the lines and so I do want to tell you that I am going to be getting a divorce.  I am not going into all the details right now, but please know that this is a positive step for my life. I am not living in my house right now, so I was really worried if I would be able to create my class sample.  I am happy to announce that the creative mojo was there for me!  And it came out great!  After my December class, I decided for my January class I wanted to teach another explosion box, as it has been two years since I taught it.  The last one was a Valentine theme.  I knew I wanted to do a birthday theme one this time.  It is similar to the one I made for the store owner, Carolyn, a couple of years ago, but this one is fancier! I have a few photos to show you.  Just forgive my lighting and non cropping this time!  Enjoy!

Here it is closed ...


And when you remove the lid ... the explosion happens for the reveal!


Here it is with it fully opened ... It has 28 pockets for notes or photos!  LOVE!


And here is a close up of the cake inside.  You can even turn on and off the tealight in the top tier. 


Don't you love how it turned out?  Since I am actively looking for a job, I wanted to change my class days and times, but I already have sign ups (yipee!), so for this month, I am teaching on my usual days. Don't worry, I am not planning on not teaching, as it makes me happy!  We just might have to make some changes in days and times.  We'll see!

Birthday Explosion Box!  Wed. January 25th at 11 a.m. and Saturday January 28th 2:30 p.m.  $32 Note this amount is more than my usual $28 class fee and that is because this box takes a lot of both cardstock and designer paper to make. If you are interested in coming to class or getting a kit, call the store at 972-923-3151.  All you need to bring is your preferred adhesive, including small glue dots.  A must would be 1/8" scor-tape.  Maybe some scissors.  Everything else is provided.

I am going to try to also make some of the Saturday cards so I can get those ready to show you and play a little catch up.  And then hopefully when I can get back to my house, my computer hard drive will be there so I can show you the Christmas cards I made before I left.  Again, thanks for your patience!

On a personal note, if you could say a little prayer for me, that would be great!  Thank you!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com