Thursday, August 31, 2017

September Class Share!

Hello!  Wow, it looks like it has been a while since I added anything here, which is such a shame because I still have tons of card creations to show you.  I just don't think about it but I will work on writing some posts for you.  But, before I can get to that, I have to show you my next card class for The Crafty Scrapper.  As in past years, I like to do my Halloween/Fall class in September so that I have a couple of months to do Christmas, and then for December, I typically do tags, gift card holders, etc.  Last month I got myself on the store calendar for the remainder of the year, with the classes being earlier in the month than I normally teach, so this next one is coming up fast for Sept. 13th and 16th.  The store had just gotten in some new Tim Holtz dies from Sizzix and I thought, okay I can work with that!  So without further ado ... enjoy!

First up is a card called a Bridge card. The set of dies is called Village Graveyard.  It is hard to tell in the photo but it is a pretty small card but it will fold flat which then makes it an A2 size for an envelope. 

 
 The next photo shows the insert panel pulled up from the pocket so you can add your message.



The next card is as much about the dies as the card itself because this set of dies (11 of them)  are all these adorable Halloween icons that I couldn't decide which ones to pick to use. So, I found a card idea where I could use them all!  The set is actually called Mini Halloween Things!

Front view first ...

 
 And then opened fully ...

 
 And a close-up of the dies ...


Card #3's die called Moonlit Owl is actually intended to be for Halloween, but by adding small leaf dies both on the tree limbs and inside the shaker, I transformed it into a fun Fall card ...


 
 I had to go big (5 x 7 inch card) for this one!  Here is the inside view ...


Here are the detail if you are interested in coming to class or would like a kit.  Call the store at 972-923-3151.
Halloween & Fall Die Creations!  Wed. Sept. 13th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Sept. 16th 2:30 p.m.$28
 All three cards you will make in this class feature the new Tim Holtz die sets from Sizzix.  First, is a Bridge card with a little haunting scene.  Second, is a tri shutter card with the most adorable Halloween icons.  And lastly a fall shaker card.  Please bring adhesive to include 1/8" scor-tape, pop up dots, and some kind of adhesive for very tiny areas, tweezers, a poker, and detailed scissors.  No coloring in this class!  All other supplies are provided!


See you soon - I promise!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S. I forgot to mention that I am doing the "crazy Christmas card class"  again.  And this next week I will be working on class samples way early.  Mark your calendar now for the class dates ...October 11th and 14th.  (the only thing that might change the dates would be if I could get a job ... still trying)!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com