Saturday, April 2, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  As you know, we do the sketches from Mojo Monday.  We have been working through the 2014 weeks of sketches, we have now done all the 2014 ones and today, starts our progression through the 2015 sketches.  Exciting, so many I have not even done yet!  Ok, let's do this ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card


Debbie's Card

The Sketch
My card theme came about because I had the paper and this little chef guy on my desk from prepping my class this week.  I borrowed this set from my good friend, Karolyn.  But, I love this set of chef guys and all the saying the set has, so at some point, I need to purchase this one!  You might notice that the middle bauble on Debbie's card is not there, it seems, somehow, it got crushed in the mail.  Love how both cards came out and the sketch, I like too!  How about you?

I am off to teach today.  And tomorrow, my friend, Donna and I are off to go camping.  Her hubby will be pulling the RV for us to Fairfield State Park, setting us up and then coming back to get us on Wed.  We are taking scrapbook stuff to work on a scrapbook for the cruise we took together, just the two of us, back in 2012 for her 50th birthday.  

Happy Stamping!
Tina
    

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com