Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Catch Up with Two Baby Cards and a Wedding Card!

Hello!  I see that I have three cards that were given or sent in the last couple of months so I have decided to show you all three in one catch up post.  I am "supposed" to be cleaning house for family coming on Thanksgiving, but anything I can do that is not that, I am on it!  Ha, Ha.  Enjoy!

First up is a card I made for my new Great Niece.  I had gotten these tiny baby icon dies that I wanted to use so I had to do another shaker card! 

 
 Can you see them?  There are rattles, pins and ducks! I added some light pink beads and sequins too!  I found out at the shower that she has some owls in the baby's room, so that is why I went with the owl theme.  I used more paper left over from when I made her baby book and I did the sentiment on the computer in the same font too!  Came out pretty cute!

Next, I have a boy baby card, that I made for a friend at church.  I made a similar one a while back and so I just cased it! 


And then last but not least, I have a wedding card that I made for Gary's grandson who got married.  I used a heart die that I got way back in the summer.  Love it ... 

 
 
It looks a little blue but really is Silver shimmer cardstock.  I did their names on the computer to personalize it.  Here it is opened ...


The heart die border creates a pocket where I added money. 

I hope you have a Great Thanksgiving with family and friends!  I will see you on Saturday for one last Thanksgiving card creation for the share.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Iced Coffee Recipes said...

I enjoyed readinng your post

 
design by suckmylolly.com