Sunday, November 27, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday)!

Hello!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I have two more cards with a Thanksgiving theme to show you today with the share between Debbie and I.  Enjoy!

My Card
 

Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
As you can see, it is one of the skinny card sketches, but I see no reason why this sketch would not work for a regular A2 size card.  Debbie and both loved the sketch, and you can see why!  So versatile!  I guess you will start seeing Christmas from both of us every week.  I am not sure what the next few week's sketches are but I hope they are good ones as I will need to be making more than one so I have enough cards to send out!  But, first, I have one last class to prep for and teach this week! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com