Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Each Day is a Gift!

Hello!  I am interrupting the scheduled Christmas card making to share with you some gifts I made.  I often go to lunch with two or three ladies from my church.  I was asked by one of them to make some type of calendar that we could take to three ladies that have moved to an assisted living.  I said no problem and I was off to decide if I should make ones like I have done before or go with a new style.  Decided to do something new.  To help me, I went with one stamped design in different colors for the 5 I made.  (Yes, 5, as I figure I should also make them for the two ladies I am eating lunch with).  So, one design but different colors, both in different colored ink as well as the matching cardstock.  I still have a bunch of post it notes and tiny pens, so the design includes them.  I have several photos to show you including some close ups of my stamping!  Enjoy!

 

And here is the side version.  I added a strip of chipboard toward the back to help it not be so front heavy, but not sure it helped that much. 
 

 Here is a group photo ...

 
And then here are a few close ups of my stamping ...

 
 
 

They measure 4 1/2" x 6".  I figure I could make them a little larger since they were to be given instead of sent.  The stamp set is called Painted Flowers from Altenew.  I like the way they came out.  I hope they do too!

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com