Monday, December 5, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Monday)!

Hello!  Did you think I forgot to show you the weekly cards?  No, just busy.  Last week we had fall cards, now we are switching to holiday ones.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card and the sketch we both used.  I also have a bonus card to show you.  It is done with similar papers and different colors, but basically the same card. Enjoy!

My Card
 

Debbie's Card
  
The Sketch

 
My Bonus Card, Same but different!
I wasn't too sure about the sketch at first, but after creating my card, I think I like it.  You do need a smaller image, however, Debbie's image was a little larger and it worked too!  So, that helps to give a couple different ideas for the same sketch, which is what our two cards every week are supposed to do!  Do you like the cards and the sketch this week?

I am done teaching for the year.  And I already have an idea about my January class but I can't think about that yet, as I have a bunch of Christmas cards to make. My plan is to design one and make several of that one and then go on to the next one, so hopefully, as that happens, I can get them on here to share. 

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com