Thursday, October 26, 2017

Graduation 2017 for My Granddaughter!

Hello!  I am embarrassed to say that I am only behind 5 months in showing you the creations that were made for my granddaughter's high school graduation.  At least they are on here now, right?  First up, shows a few different views of the box card I made for her.  The pocket in the back held her "cash" Enjoy!
 



Next, is her graduation hat which she brought to me a few months before for me to decorate.  I did the decoration on black glitter cardstock and then added Velcro on her actual hat, in case it needed to be removed.  Here is the decorated hat... enjoy!



Her school colors are black and yellow but I wanted a third color and I went with red, because she likes red!  The next photo shows her in a row of others with pretty hats!


And then you have a photo of my beautiful granddaughter holding the hat!


Her birthday was about a month later, so I printed out a bunch of photos and went to work on making something to "house" them.  I decided an explosion box would be fun!  I made the box to look like a graduation hat ...
 
 
 My thought was to add her actual tassel to the button on top.  But it was bigger than my box!  Oh well!  Here is a close up view of the side ...

 
 I can't tell how many times in one of my classes, I have spoke about one of the fancy cards and saying how the recipient will go "wow" when they open it.  Well, this happened just like that.  It was so cool!  And the best feeling in the world!  So the next photo shows how it "exploded" out when the lid came off ...


Here is a nice close up of the center ... 
 
 
 Next photo shows you how the next layer of photos would be seen ...

 
 The last layer of photos was behind these instructions on all 4 sides.  Thanks Lawn Fawn for making useful stamps!

 
 And then, completely open ...

 
 Happy Stamping!
 Tina
 


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com