Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Life Updates and Six Halloween Cards for YOU!

Hello!  I have no excuses why I can't seem to spend my time writing blog posts so you can see what cards and projects I have made through the year.  Every time something is made, I take a picture, but that is it.  And now, on Monday, I am going to be starting a new job!  Yes, finally!  I have tried for four months to get on at a post office.  I really thought I wanted a clerk position, but started a couple of months ago, trying to even get a rural carrier job. And sent applications out for any opening of post offices within an hour of my home.  So, orientation will start on Monday for a Rural Postal Carrier out of Tyler (which is an hour away).  But a foot in the door is worth a lot.  I don't know yet how many hours I might work.  They said that a carrier is only guaranteed one day a week, but I really feel with the holidays looming ahead, this might be different.  We will see. 

Today, I am showing you six Halloween cards that I made card kits of for a friend.  Three of the cards I also put on the store's (The Crafty Scrapper) blog.  They are all really cute, especially the ones using the Lawn Fawn stamps!  Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
I told you they were CUTE!  My favorite are the two cards with the Howl-o-ween pups.  I wanted to add these to the store blog but when I was there teaching my "crazy class, I saw that they were out of stock plus the papers I used came from my stash. 
 
Speaking of my "crazy class" ... it truly was CRAZY.  Do you know I made 34 kits and sold every single one of them?  I even sold one more than I made, because had a sign up that I didn't know about.  Thankfully, two employees that work at the store, graciously helped me out with that!  On the Saturday class, I think I had the biggest class I have ever had with like 19 ladies!  That could only work with my kind of class where most of it is done for them ahead of time by ME!  There were a bunch of very late nights trying to get everything ready but everyone that took the class loved it and that is so awesome! 
 
Are you wondering about my teaching along with new job?  You can wonder right along with me.  Because at this point, truthfully, I am not sure.  On a good note, my next class for the Saturday class  is on November 11th and I "think" that it is a USPS holiday.  I am going to ask, for sure, on Monday.  I am right now in the middle of working on class samples for that class, hoping I can teach it.  Normally, I do two Christmas card class months and then my December class is tags and a gift card holder.  But, I have decided it is best to do the kind of class that I do in December with the tags for November.  If I see it is a "go", I will post on Monday my next class samples.
 

I also hope to get posts of photos of cards and projects on my blog.  May just say "Catch Up" but at least they will be on here.

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com