Monday, May 21, 2018

Guy Greetings Card Kit!

Hello!  I finished my next card kit samples a few days ago and just now getting them ready for you to see!  Since Father's Day is in June and I always hear ladies asking for guy card ideas, I thought it was a great idea to make a "guy" set.  Last month I gave with the kit, sentiments stamped out so that you could have the choice of what occasion the cards would be for and could adhere these to the insides to complete them.  I am going with that idea again because I know not everyone needs Father's Day cards.  I think mainly guy cards are for birthdays or Father's Day so I will be including 3 each of two different sentiments. ( See photo below.)  One note, if you need other sentiments, let me know, I am sure I have whatever you need, as I have a lot of sentiment stamps!  Of course, envelopes are included with your kit!  The cost for the kits where you color and assemble is $22 + $5 shipping.  If you would rather me put them together for you, that cost is $25 + $5 shipping.  I wish I could get the shipping costs down, but unfortunately, it is, what it is.  You can send me a check or use your credit card to send payment by Paypal..  Okay, it is time for you to check out the cards!  Enjoy!

This first one uses a stamp I have used before, but he makes me smile.  On this one I just had to paper piece his apron...so cute!


And the second one, gives me a chuckle for sure!  Last month I used the old lady gardener, this month we have the guy one!  Howdy Hoe!!

 
If you took my classes, this third card will be similar to one I taught in class, just somewhat of a simpler version.  I really wanted to do another idea with the tools.  After all, I only have about 40 cards pinned on Pinterest of ideas!  But in the end, I couldn't resist repeating a favorite idea! 

The view on the backside of the card ...


I found some nice baseball paper that I thought would be great for a baseball card.  I really didn't know how to create a baseball, but I do now!  And so will you, as I will be including a very easy tutorial.  One other note, yesterday I showed the cards to some ladies at church, and they thought the card was a vertical one ... well yes, it could be, but I planned it to be horizontal, as shown!  Whatever, lol!

 
And last but not least, for card #5, a little fishing owl!  Of course!  Love how this one came out.  I even like the fish paper, even though the images on it would be better smaller!  It still works!


And the sentiments for the insides ...
 


 
This next photo shows the way I finish all the cards on the insides, so these panels are included too.
 
 
The kits will be ready to go in the mail by next Tuesday, May 29th!  That will still give you two full weeks before Father's Day to get them done.   I make all at one time, so once they are gone, they are gone.  Make sure you get on the "I want one" (or more) list! Here are ways to get ahold of me ... Email, stamperfw@aol.com Phone, 817-938-7754 (phone or text), or FB Messenger.
One thing I am starting to get more special orders of cards that people need.  So, remember that if you need a card that maybe you don't have an idea for, don't have time, or don't have the stamps or dies that will work, let me do it for YOU!  You still have a choice whether you want it in kit form so it is handmade by you, or if you want me to make it for you.  Either way, I appreciate the opportunity!
Happy Stamping!
Tina


 
 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com