Friday, October 12, 2018

Crazy Christmas Card Class Share!

Hello!  Remember me?  I love my job but finding the time to create when I am not working has been a struggle.  So, to give me a boost, I decide I should teach my crazy class!!  This is the 4th year I have taught this one and it is one that everyone loves.  Who wouldn't since I do almost all the work and you get everything to make 30 cards.  And that  is why I say CRAZY!   I am teaching at The Crafty Scrapper, but as always if you can't come, a kit is the way to go.  You don't want to miss out on this one.  On their website, you will see the group photo, but here I have the individual cards to show you.  Oh, and this time, there are 3 cards that kinda have a little something special, still easy enough to make with or without me, but couldn't resist adding a little extra fun.  Here are the 15 different cards you will be making...enjoy!
 
 

 
 This is one of the special ones, as it has a pull out message ...





 
 Special card #2, see how it opens...






 


 Special card #3, Gate fold opening ...

 

Below are the details if you are interested in coming to class or would like a kit.  The store's number is 972-923-3151.  Or send me a message.

6 x 6 Christmas Card Bonanza (aka Tina's Crazy Class) Saturday November 10th 1:00 p.m.$60
For the fourth year, I am doing your favorite class and one that makes me think, I must be crazy!  You will follow my samples to create 15 complete cards in class. (By complete, I mean that they all have panels on the inside with stamped sentiments).  In addition, as part of your kit, you will receive the remaining half of a 6 x 6 pad from Echo Park called Merry & Bright, my detailed instructions, and measurements for each page left in your pad, so that you can cut the remaining sheets, add your own white cardstock bases to create a second set of cards at home.  Plus, you will also receive all stamped and die cut images, all the colored panels and inside sentiment panels for your "to go kits"!  If 15 cards, are plenty, then you will have embellishments, colored cardstock panels, and half of a 6 x 6 pad to create other items with.  Please bring adhesive to include pop-ups, mini or micro glue dots, 3M foam tape, an X by Xyron (if you have one), detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  (Copics I used: E00, E33, C7, G00, G28, YG17, Y17, R46, R89, R43, RV25, RV32, RV10, C2, R11, YR23, E42, BG10, YR15).  All other supplies provided.

I really hope you can come.  I really miss seeing everyone!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com