Monday, January 7, 2019

New Monthly Madness and January 2019 Samples!

Hello!  I know my blog is lonely.  So many cards I made in 2018 still need to be uploaded here.  I "hope" to remedy this issue sometime soon, even if it is just a photo a day!  Last year, I did do a few months of card kits from my home and it was quite successful so this year, I decided to try to grow this little venture into something more.  I now have my very own Facebook page!  For my friends, that do not do Facebook, no worries, I will still use my blog here to share photos and details.  Speaking of details, here is the scoop ...

Each monthly set will include 2 each of 5 different handmade cards either in kits where you make them yourself or cards premade by me. 10 cards total!  These are complete cards so there are inside panels too, with sentiments.  

Then there are 3 options:

Option 1: All In!  This is the every month option and is the best value.  $30 + $5 shipping.  You get the set of 10 card kits plus a thank you bonus card made by me that is ready to send.  Each kit has complete instructions with color photos.  Everything is cut, stamped, and ready to assemble.  (As Always!)


Option 2: Pick and Choose!  Pick the months you prefer to receive your set of 10 card kits.  $40 + $5 shipping.  This kit also has complete instructions with color photos.  Everything is cut, stamped and ready to assemble.

Option 3: Premade by Me!  This set is for completed cards made by me for you.  Add $10 to Option 1 or 2.


Date & Deadlines:  I will have the month's card samples available to show you no later than the 10th of the month.  Only a limited number of kits are available each month.  This is another advantage for Option 1 to make sure that you do not miss out on the monthly set!  Payment is required by the 15th of the month.  And the kits (or cards) will be sent out by the end of the month!  I can do paypal or you can send me a check.  Contact for info.  

Now that I have shared that with you, let's get to this month's kit cards!  Enjoy!


The Jar of Hearts is 3D.  You could add sequins and make it a shaker card!
This is the inside.

I love this one!

Inside of Octopi card.
  
I am a dog person, but this kitty stamp stole my heart!
Inside panel.


You will get 2 each of these sentiments to add to the insides as you wish.

Pretty flowers!

Inside panel.

Reveal Wheet!  Turn dial and you see different colors of ice cream!

Inside panel.

AND
BONUS THANK YOU CARD INCLUDED FOR YOU TO SEND...

And this month, everyone will be doing option 1(or prepaid option 3) so everyone will get the bonus card!  I love how these turned out.  I hope you do too! 

Remember the deadline to purchase is January 15th.  Send me an email at stamperfw@aol.com.  


Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com