Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Birthday with Sparkles!

Hello!  Today's card is one I made for my friend Donna.  I decided I wanted to make a little shaker card with some sequin sparkles.  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 
 
 

I had not planned to add the a la mode girl from My Favorite Things, but was thinking I might add some pattern paper balloons, but I could not find in my messy room the stamp set I was looking for!  So, I went with plan B and used this girl.  And I am so glad I did.  So cute!  I kinda fussy cut her out, leaving a small edge of white.  I rarely do this, but I think it worked okay this time!  I do have to mention, about the shaker card part how much trouble I have with the sparkles not wanting to move around ... I think it's about the static!  Oh well, it is still cute!  Right?

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com