Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  I will show you my card, then Debbie's, and then the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
What do you think about this sketch?  I love another horizontal choice.  My image was actually much bigger than the oval on the sketch, but I really wanted to use it, so I made it work.  By the way, that cute "Frank" image is one that I stamped off from a friends stamps last year at one of the crops, so I am not sure of the company that makes it, but it just gives me a little chuckle.  Too cute!  Love how the papers, button and image that Debbie picked all goes together for a vintage look. Thoughts?

See you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com