Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  Are you tired of Halloween cards yet?  I hope not because I have another one for you today and in fact, I have made five more that I will show you before the end of the month.  Debbie on the other hand, is doing birthday cards, because she has a lot of October birthdays in her family (including hers)!  Let me show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used!  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card


The Sketch
Did you notice that I cheated?  Yes, the extra element was supposed to fit on the left top side with the bow on the right like the sketch.  Well ... I did it opposite, element on the right and bow on the left.  I really wanted to use that image and the sketch just wouldn't work unless I changed it!  I also love Debbie's balloon element how she added glossy accents to make it look thick and realistic!  Love them both, how about you?

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com