Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with the share between Debbie and I.  Let's get right to it, as today is my ladies tea at church, so I have to leave soon.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I don't think either one of us followed the sketch exactly, as both of our image panels are way bigger but they are both our interpretations and that is what counts!  I got this new PI girl and so I thought she should be inked up.  Early this week, when my plans were to make Easter cards, I spent time instead working on my next class.  So, very few cards did I make and send for Easter.  Oh well.  As far as my next class?  I can't wait to show you, but it will have to wait until Monday, as family is here this weekend.

Happy Easter!
Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com