Thursday, April 2, 2015

Tulip Corner Bookmark

Hello!  I know I said I would be back on Monday and it is now late on Thursday!  I do have an excuse!  Like I can get away with that!  Ha, Ha.  Anyway, I asked if it was alright to show you what my make in take will be for the upcoming event at the store.  The answer was yes, but wait until their newsletter goes out with all the make in take photos.  That happened this morning, so here I am.  Last year for the birthday bash, I did a make in take that had too many steps and at the end of the day, I felt so exhausted.  Hopefully, this one will be easier on me and them!  This corner bookmark is one that I taught a couple of years ago .... here it is ... enjoy!


Ahead of time I will cut a 4 inch cardstock square.  I will also make two diagonal score lines so that the top folds into a triangle.  One white square is cut to 2 3/4" and then cut on the diagonal.  This is the white you see behind the tulip.  Two strips of DP will be cut as shown above one on the front, and one on the back.  Here is a photo of the backside ...
 
 
It has a real finished look to it.  I will also be pre stamping and die cutting the tulip.  They will do the border punching, color in the tulip and put it all together.  Should be easy peasy! 
 
Here are the details about the event ... it is a really fun day and a chance to do a bunch of different kind of make in takes.  So, if you are local, mark your calendars!
 
 
 
I think they are having at least 10 make it take its for $25.  Good deal, huh?

Happy Stamping!
Tina
 
 



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com