Monday, November 9, 2009

November Inspirations Part 1

I have been very creative lately! The last week I have been working hard on my Thanksgiving cards and I have been making all occasion cards too! I have 6 all occasion cards to share with you - but no, you don't get to see them all in this post! Only one at a time! I just don't know how the girls do it - they create and blog every day??? I am not that organized yet! Since I have created some new cards, I will try to blog more frequently so you can share my inspirations!

Today's card uses the engraving art boards that I talked about in my October 26th post. This is a product I found at the stamp store in El Paso. When I shared my find with you, I had told you to watch my blog for a card using this product, so here it is! This time I used the package that is silver with black, instead of gold with black. I used my flowers cuttlebug folder. Don't forget to sand it after you run it through the machine. I also used the Stampin Up metal flowers. This is the first time to use those. The layout was cased from one of my favorite blogs, of course. It is a pretty simple layout, but sometimes simple can be good!



See ya very soon! Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com